Hi! welcome to my blog garden..now You're at icraveforbluesky.blogspot.com
Disclaimer
Love me, I love you back♥
Loathe me, I loathe you too.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
See the navigation?
Yup, you know what to do.

After that...
JUZ CLICK IT !!!
Navigations

My Profile My Top Secret..Shhh.. Warning Links Credits
I am ME
Now,i want to introduce myself..^^br>
Mii

Tagboard
Come on!1say wat u want to say!!!=)

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
♥JoJo♥
♥Jimi♥
♥FengWei♥
♥一个令你放松的世界♥
Play Back
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 |

This week really happen too many thing..erm...Sadn...
I'm become Evil..>.<
Get The photo..yahoo!!
halo~~2dy vry happy oh..coz my new blog had born.....

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



My b'day week...^^
Written at Friday, July 10, 2009 | back to top

erm..this week is my b'day week orh..bt actually in this week nt reali lucky at all..coz monday is happen smtg ...
I HAD BREAK JOJO SPECTACLE!!!T_T
erm..actually nw i really 4gt wat is happen until i break jojo spectacle d..i juz noe..i ply ply ply..den suddenly..'plak'..jojo's spectacle is dropped on the floor..den ..BREAK!!!!T_T..i reali duno y i will do tat thing lo...haiz~~
i reali feel sorry to her..so i decide to pay for her..eventhough is secara ansuran..bt atleast i can do smtg..the nxt day..i noe tat..her dad was scolded her seriously...agn..i reali reali feel sorry to her..coz her dad normally is vry sayang her ..bt bcoz of this incident..she is scolded by her dad..T_T..bside pay for her..i reali duno wat can i do...haiz~~~bt she nvr blame me..tis is the luckiest thing tat i feel.. she nvr nvr nvr blame me and aso refuse to receive my $$..bt ..i refuse her decide..jojo...SORRY!!!!

my B'DAY!!^^
whahaha..2dy is my b'day orh..erm..nw i wan say 'happy b'day' to myself..coz after bout 30min..my b'day will gone..
2dy..i reali reali reali happy..my friend had gv me a big suprise..
actuali 2dy i duno they will help me celebrate de lo..i'm juz think they mayb will gv me present oni..bt..when reset time..i'm in class chatting wit jimi..den suddenly..i heard b'day song..den i saw tat thing..my b'day cake!!tat was reali suprise..^^den jojo take out her camera..i shock agn..tat means..they reali plan tis b4 my b'day..
and my classmates..they sang 4 times of b'day song to me..i feel thankful..bcoz i had meet u all..thx..my friendzz..^^
den..at nite..i'm enjoyed my dinner in a nice nice nice place..^^my mom had bring us go hulu langat there..i had enjoyed my dinner at "gasoline" wit the nice view..when v want bo bac..den v walk on the stair..until the last step of the stair..suddenly..'bong'..T_T..i accidentally fall down..paiseh nia~~~my ass was pain+pain+pain...bt luckily..there was no ppl "watched" tis incident..

PROM NITE!!
haha..our class is decide wan to organize a promp nite on dec..so EXCITED!!tat will organize in Oriental Crystal Hotel..
i'm the MC of the prom nite..i will partner wit jojo and izzal..
bt there has the rule tat is reali trouble me..i nid wear DRESS!!!=.=
luckily..no nid wear high heels d...hoo~~~

Lastly..i would like to say agn 'THX' to all my friendzz...
dear friend,thx 4 ur wish..and hope u happy always too..^^
I LUV U..