Hi! welcome to my blog garden..now You're at icraveforbluesky.blogspot.com
Disclaimer
Love me, I love you back♥
Loathe me, I loathe you too.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
See the navigation?
Yup, you know what to do.

After that...
JUZ CLICK IT !!!
Navigations

My Profile My Top Secret..Shhh.. Warning Links Credits
I am ME
Now,i want to introduce myself..^^br>
Mii

Tagboard
Come on!1say wat u want to say!!!=)

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
♥JoJo♥
♥Jimi♥
♥FengWei♥
♥一个令你放松的世界♥
Play Back
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 |

hmm~~sushi..
is a scary day...
i'm the nice ppl..haha
....
Hate myself...
Unfair~~
May God Bless Them..^^
AGM is nt so good...
Retire...T_T
Finally~~

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Granpa admitted!!
Written at Sunday, August 23, 2009 | back to top

yesterday,my mummy has receive a call is about my grandpa nid admit in hospital 2dy..his small intestine gt some problem..actually is my cousin fetch him go d..
bt..2dy morning,my mummy receive a call is bout my cousin was nt well..so..the result is..my mummy nid rush to KL and fetch my grandpa go hospital....ofcuz..is me wit mummy la..

hope my grandpa and my cousin recover faster ba~~