Hi! welcome to my blog garden..now You're at icraveforbluesky.blogspot.com
Disclaimer
Love me, I love you back♥
Loathe me, I loathe you too.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
See the navigation?
Yup, you know what to do.

After that...
JUZ CLICK IT !!!
Navigations

My Profile My Top Secret..Shhh.. Warning Links Credits
I am ME
Now,i want to introduce myself..^^br>
Mii

Tagboard
Come on!1say wat u want to say!!!=)

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
♥JoJo♥
♥Jimi♥
♥FengWei♥
♥一个令你放松的世界♥
Play Back
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 |

....
Hate myself...
Unfair~~
May God Bless Them..^^
AGM is nt so good...
Retire...T_T
Finally~~
My b'day week...^^
This week really happen too many thing..erm...Sadn...
I'm become Evil..>.<

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



i'm the nice ppl..haha
Written at Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | back to top

long time nvr update my blod d...

tis was happen on las friday..

tat day las period v din hv sejarah..so me,jimi & mee teng start to do our mural thing..
tis make us do until 2.00pm++..OMG..mee teng still gt tuition at 2.30pm..so v juz rush rush rush..faster go "Happy Happy" eat lo..after tat,mee teng finish her lunch ady..so she go tuition there 1st lo..after i oso finish my lunch..i oso go tuition there put my bag 1st..coz i nid go back to skol to something tat is vry vry important de..den i was go back la..aftet finish my thing..i feel super tired ady..so i rest in skol a while..about 3pm..i oni go out from skol and actually want go tuition there sleep and rest a while..when i on the way,den suddenly gt a chinese man ask me"erm..sorry arh,may i noe where is Dewan Ramai Kajang?"
den,ofcuz la..i'm vry nice ma,so i gt tell him where is the place la..den he continue ask me"erm..u noe nearby where gt sell the tradisional herbs shop?"
den i tell him i oso gt melalui ther so i gt bring him go and oso on the way v gt chat a little bit la..
he is UKM student,he said normally he is drive car come kajang,bt tis time come by ktm,so he duno hw to walk to there lo..
when arrive the shop,i juz wait him outside lo..den he go buy some herbs la..
after he buy the herbs..den he wanna noe where gt sell the fake flower and where is the bus stop,
den,me as a nice ppl..ofcuz bring him go buy the fake flower lo..really pity him la..actually the herbs and the fake flower orh..is help his junior buy d lo..he is a really good guy..^^
after tat,i bring him go bus stop and he oso saw the bus which is go bangi 1..so..he is den want go bac by bus..den he keep on say tq to me..and want my contact number,coz when v chat,he is study something that is same with peipei want to study de..so he want help me and gv mesome maklumat..so tat i can help peipei..
bt..ofcuz..me is good gal rite..cnt cincai gv hp num to stranger man de..haha
den i walk bac to my tuition there..feel damn tired...i tell myself:"nvm la..2dy helping ppl ady..is a nice thing.. "^^

the nxt day,our skol gt program at New Era College..so..me muz go to skol lo..den,i gt tell kahyee them about the man la..they ask me y dunwan gv hp num to him la..he handsome ont la..tall ont..and bla bla bla lo....tat is my friend..==the ceramah on the New Era..i feel boring la..and kahyee wan c "ghost"in the toilet..damn fuuny..haha..
after finish the ceramah..me,jimi,kahyee & huiwen wasgo bac to skol and continue our mural thing lo..
tat's all for tat week..^^