Hi! welcome to my blog garden..now You're at icraveforbluesky.blogspot.com
Disclaimer
Love me, I love you back♥
Loathe me, I loathe you too.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
See the navigation?
Yup, you know what to do.

After that...
JUZ CLICK IT !!!
Navigations

My Profile My Top Secret..Shhh.. Warning Links Credits
I am ME
Now,i want to introduce myself..^^br>
Mii

Tagboard
Come on!1say wat u want to say!!!=)

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
♥JoJo♥
♥Jimi♥
♥FengWei♥
♥一个令你放松的世界♥
Play Back
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 |

Granpa admitted!!
hmm~~sushi..
is a scary day...
i'm the nice ppl..haha
....
Hate myself...
Unfair~~
May God Bless Them..^^
AGM is nt so good...
Retire...T_T

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



BAD experience!!!!
Written at Wednesday, September 16, 2009 | back to top

First of all,i wanna to say..HAI!!!!i long time din hv update my blog ady...coz exam-ing...
so sad..well...tat day,i had a vry+super BAD experience!!
i was meet a stripper!!!OMG...tat was reali a BAD BAD experience i never and ever meet b4...
the stupid guy!!!!i'm gonna use DETTOL to wash my eye..oh SHIT!!
hope i will nt so 'lucky'nxt time..

hopeu all all be careful..dont meet the ppl like him orh..^^