Hi! welcome to my blog garden..now You're at icraveforbluesky.blogspot.com
Disclaimer
Love me, I love you back♥
Loathe me, I loathe you too.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
See the navigation?
Yup, you know what to do.

After that...
JUZ CLICK IT !!!
Navigations

My Profile My Top Secret..Shhh.. Warning Links Credits
I am ME
Now,i want to introduce myself..^^br>
Mii

Tagboard
Come on!1say wat u want to say!!!=)

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
♥JoJo♥
♥Jimi♥
♥FengWei♥
♥一个令你放松的世界♥
Play Back
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 |

nid go bac skol!!!
BAD experience!!!!
Granpa admitted!!
hmm~~sushi..
is a scary day...
i'm the nice ppl..haha
....
Hate myself...
Unfair~~
May God Bless Them..^^

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



happy mooncake festival!!!
Written at Sunday, October 4, 2009 | back to top

Aloha~~~finally our exam had finished!!!yahooo~~~haha..super happy!!when mooncake festival..i was feel vry happy..after becoz..at morning..v had went Mid Valley on saturday..v hav 15 ppl in tis trip ..erm..v went there to watch movie and shopping la..actually v want to watch 2 movie..which is "orphan" & "whr gt ghost"..bt "orphan" is 18PL..==..so v jz watch "whr gt ghost"..super funny la..~~haha..erm..after tat v all wehnt shopping lo..they all want go to buy prom's dress..but all the dress tooooo expensive la..so finally..i think juz hv kah ling bought oni..hehe..bt when shopping.huiwen and kahmun was tried some dress..haha..quite pretty bt oso quite expensive..>.<
alright..v all had went bac to kajang bout 5pm++..

at night..me and my family had went Kl and enjoy our dinner at there..the shop name is.."kaki corner"..fuuny shop name..>.<
haha..erm..the food quite delicious~~^^
tat day..is a quite meaningful festival..