Hi! welcome to my blog garden..now You're at icraveforbluesky.blogspot.com
Disclaimer
Love me, I love you back♥
Loathe me, I loathe you too.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
See the navigation?
Yup, you know what to do.

After that...
JUZ CLICK IT !!!
Navigations

My Profile My Top Secret..Shhh.. Warning Links Credits
I am ME
Now,i want to introduce myself..^^br>
Mii

Tagboard
Come on!1say wat u want to say!!!=)

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
♥JoJo♥
♥Jimi♥
♥FengWei♥
♥一个令你放松的世界♥
Play Back
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 |

Happy Deepavali!!
Happy Happy..
happy mooncake festival!!!
nid go bac skol!!!
BAD experience!!!!
Granpa admitted!!
hmm~~sushi..
is a scary day...
i'm the nice ppl..haha
....

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



went Seremban..
Written at Saturday, October 24, 2009 | back to top

yesterday..i was went Seremban ..coz my grandma nid to do injection on her leg..
but..tis time is follow my daddy workmate go..so..i nid go to my daddy there lo..so..the las nite i nid to wait my daddy finish work oni come and fetch me frm KL..i wait until wan sllep ady..finnally my daddy came bout 11pm..==(normally i slept on 10.30pm..)den..in nxt the morning..i woke up at 7am..bt the las nite i slept at 12am..so..ofcuz i vry tired..coz in the midnite i gt woke up a while coz i'm not vry biasa slept in my daddy there..so..v had our breakfast at the restaurant..i order a cup of milo and a bowl of pan mee(sure full)..den daddy fetch me and grandma meet his workmate which are going to fetch us go..daddy's workmate was an uncle..he aso want do the injection on his leg..so v tumpang his car go lo..on the way..i suddenly i gt wan to do "small busniess" feeling..==..hw i dare to ask the uncle stop a while and let me go toilet leh??i felt kesal coz i order milo..==so i tahan tahan on the whole way going seremban lo..==..when reach there..ofcuz..i faster fater go toilet la..^^..after tat..the uncle fetch me and grandma go to daddy house there..and i watching TV at there la..at nite..my aunty oni fetch me bac to kajang..