Hi! welcome to my blog garden..now You're at icraveforbluesky.blogspot.com
Disclaimer
Love me, I love you back♥
Loathe me, I loathe you too.
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
See the navigation?
Yup, you know what to do.

After that...
JUZ CLICK IT !!!
Navigations

My Profile My Top Secret..Shhh.. Warning Links Credits
I am ME
Now,i want to introduce myself..^^br>
Mii

Tagboard
Come on!1say wat u want to say!!!=)

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
♥JoJo♥
♥Jimi♥
♥FengWei♥
♥一个令你放松的世界♥
Play Back
June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | December 2009 |

lazy..
went Seremban..
Happy Deepavali!!
Happy Happy..
happy mooncake festival!!!
nid go bac skol!!!
BAD experience!!!!
Granpa admitted!!
hmm~~sushi..
is a scary day...

Music


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



donate blood...
Written at Wednesday, December 9, 2009 | back to top

hahaha..i donate my blood!!!tat day PBSM gt tis activity..so i go to there contribute my blood..haha..about 11am..i have done it..because of i'm one of the kakitangan there..so i oso nid to continue my work..erm..i tink after half an hour..i feel uncomfortable..feel lik want to vomit and i feel pening pening..den my aunt ask me go to rest..on the half way..i suddenly pengsan d..bt i'm still consious la..i can c a few man quickly take the chair(for donater)..after tat,my hand and my leg was kebas..and finally my finger was cramp..so..one of the teacher there call for ambulance ..==..i service st.john for 5yrs d..nvr sit in ambulance car..1st time i'm in ambulance car is when i'm the patient..==..so..tat day i masuk hospital lo..==..